Sunday, February 7, 2010

Oops! Wrong address...

I found this neat website with all sorts of screensavers you could choose from called Webshots.com.  I had a nice peaceful meadow scene on my computer and a co-worker walking by thought it was beautiful and asked me where I had gotten it.  I started to type in the url address to show her, but what popped up on the screen was not exactly what I was expecting.  Instead of webSHOTS I had typed webHOTS -- which as you might guess by the name was quite a different website.  As I scrambled to try and get the images off my screen we were both laughing hysterically, but you can be sure I contacted the IT Department right away to let them know that I had accessed that particular site by mistake.

1 comment:

Lynn Crosbie said...

I could just imagine the scene. ha ha